lunedì 4 ottobre 2010

Bacio Perugina beats Hershey's Kiss

Hello everyone!

I just came home from a long, tiring day at Uni. I am a current PG (postgraduate) student at the University of Manchester, MA in Translation and Interpreting Studies.



I am focusing on Translation, free-choice modules being: Literary Translation, Commercial Translation, Translation for International Organizations, Scientific and Technological Translation (direction: English-Italian); core modules being: Research Methods and Translation&Interpreting Studies.

Today, my timetable was pretty full. 10-11 Literary Trans. 12-13 Commercial Trans. and 15-16.30 T&I Studies.

Joy! Joy! when I finally got back home.

I can't really complain today though, it was cold this morning it's true, but then the day just warmed up and in the end, having lunch outside getting blinded by the sun is something I have been missing.

Classes weren't that bad either. Just, we haven't started doing anything practical so far, so sometimes it gets a little bit boring. Oh well, when we'll have language specific tutorials I'm sure I'll recall these days with nostalgia. Lol.

"The sun rays in your eye, 
The love you’re giving that I have found; 
Like sun that shines though the sky, 
Each love must be worth and sound."
(P.S. Quinn)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento