mercoledì 13 ottobre 2010

His Majesty, the King

I haven't written lately. Oh well, I said I was going to keep it updated when I could.
Well, this past weekend has been kinda.. bad. Yeah, I got a cold, a fever and still have it. It sucks, I cough and sneeze all the time and I'm drinking two huge cups of veg stock to keep me warm.
My head is about to explode, too.

Ye!
Aside from this, I went to Chatsworth House in the Derbyshire this week-end. A great sunny day, great company and an even nicer place. I wouldn't have thought it was so nice indeed.


I have, apparently, completed my assignment for Literary Translation (Translation of a chapter of a book + commentary). But I haven't even started with the one that is due in 16 days. Oh yeah.
It just seems like there's not enough time. But I have to find time and use it. And find time to go to Yoga classes as well. Yes, I can do it.
Maybe.

"You're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no"
(Katy Perry)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento