domenica 3 ottobre 2010

When the Triumphant rain falls, we think of Rainbows

Dear All,

my name is Gabby (Gabriella). I have just joined this Blogger community under my AVT (AudioVisual Translation) lecturer's suggestion.

I have already kept blogs pretty much everywhere on the net, but I just moved to Manchester (Mancunialand), England, so I thought 'is there any better reason to start a new blog?'.

I will invite my Italian friends as well, so, sorry for you guys if I'll be writing in English only (or at least 98% of the times).

I'll try to keep this blog updated as much as I can, though I have a bad history on this. I start something and then, of course, I'll disappear. Be gone. Finished.

I start saying 'bye for now' as I have classes tomorrow, so I better go to bed.

I'll be back, soon.

xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento